3.06.2011

Finish-it-up-itis!

Today I need to develop a case of finish it up itis!

I have a lot of projects that have been laying around half finished...

- a kids hat for caps for a cure in jiffy thick and quick
- an adult hat for caps for a cure in homespun
- a feather and fan scarf in baby bee little britches
- a bag in lion brand chenille (which im thinking of frogging)
- another adult hat for caps for a cure in baby bee twist
- a green striped dishcloth in sugar and creamcotton
- and finally a heart shaped pot holder to match the first one I made in double worsted weight peaches and cream cotton

lets see what all I can finish today!!

In other news, my brother is here visiting for the weekend with his girlfriend and yesterday we went to the Arnold classic expo.  I have never seen so many muscles and fake tans in my life!

the competitions were fun to watch though!

OK, off to start knitting and hopefully recover from this awful bout of bronchitis

No comments:

Post a Comment