1.06.2010

Knit Knit Knit

That is what I have been up to.  Made some baby presents for my cousin, I am absolutely in love with the Monster Booties!  They are so cute! 

I really want to find a knitting group around somewhere close by.  We went exploring today and found two more knitting stores.  How I wish I could afford to spend the kind of money it takes to shop at one of those stores! 

I sent in a few hats for the Caps for a Cure group that I am a part of on Yahoo!Groups a few months back.  Now we are sending hats to another center and they have requested more of the fuzzy/furry type hats.  I have way too much of this type of yarn, so this could be a GOOD stash-busting exercise for a good cause!  I like knitting for other people so much more than knitting for myself, and this is a great way of doing it!  I have been able to practice loom knitting and needle knitting hats and what a better reason for doing it? 

Have any of you tried charity knitting?  Who do you prefer to knit for? (I do love knitting myself things, but its fun to give them away too!)  What is your favorite thing to knit?  Share with me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment