9.27.2005

1. Reply with your name and I'll respond with something random about you.
2. I'll tell you what song/movie reminds me of you.
3. I'll pick a flavor of jello to wrestle with you in.
4. I'll say something that only makes sense to you and me.
5. I'll tell you my first memory of you.
6. I'll tell you what animal you remind me of.
7. I'll ask you something that I've always wondered about you.
8. If I do this for you, you must post this on your journal. You MUST. It is written!!!

DO IT IF YOU KNOW WHATS GOOD FOR YOU... please?

11 comments:

  1. 1. you know way too much about debate
    2. movie: the ring (you know why)
    3. lemon
    4. ummm.. remember when you were snowed in at the airport during ime lab?
    5. sitting next to you in that very same ime lab
    6. lynx, dunno why
    7. why did you ever like me in the first place?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mike Isaac

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1. hot holly boys
    2. anything by greenday
    3. lime
    4. the magnet at EMU that was still there the next year
    5. shocking you with the van de graff generator
    6. tiger
    7. do you ever wonder what would of been?

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1. i like your tattoo!
    2. fire by franz ferdinand
    3. grape
    4. what kind of underwear are you wearing today
    5. meeting you at OSMTech
    6. puppy
    7. what do you really think of me?

    ReplyDelete
  5. 1. you have many many nicknames
    2. mary poppins
    3. grape
    4. supercalifragilisticexpialidiocious, V^2
    5. seeing you in phys class and wondering who you were
    6. a fuzzy one
    7. Are you happy?

    ReplyDelete
  6. 1. nine stitches are WAY cooler
    2. every song i hear, every movie i see
    3. mmmm orange
    4. post secret
    5. staring across the room at you in humanities
    6. georgie
    7. what will out future be?

    ReplyDelete