6.19.2005

Bold the ones that apply to you.

I've kissed someone....

on the cheek.

on the forehead

on the lips.

on their hands or fingers.

in my room.

in their room.

of the same sex.

of the opposite sex.

younger than me.

older than me.

with jet black hair.

with curly hair.

with blonde hair & blue eyes.

with flaming red hair.

with straight hair.

smaller/shorter than me.

bigger/taller than me.

with a lip ring.

with ear(s) pierced.

with a tongue ring.

who was drunk.

who was high.

who i had just met.

who was homosexual.

who i didnt really want to kiss.

on a holiday.

who was going out with someone else.

who was going out with someone close to me.

who was my good friends brother or sister

who had been/is in jail.

in a graveyard.

at a show/concert.

at the beach

in a pool/jacuzzi.

who was legally to young or too old for me to have sex with.

with dyed hair.

with a shaved head.

who was/is my good friend.

who was/is in a band.

who has tattoos.

who is of a completely different race than me.

in the rain.

in a continent other than where i was born.

with an accent.

with an std.

on a boat.

in a car/taxi/bus. (omg in the truck after Double Secret Probation Party, sooo funny)

on a plane.

at the circus/carnival.

with a missing body part.

in the movies.

eskimo style

at least the good thing is that there haven't really been that many people, cuz more than one of these things apply to a person. heheh

20 days and counting

2 comments:

  1. Ah the truck incident what good times those were, and to think all I got to do was drive. Well anyways it was still funny. Oh and by the way the student looking for a naughty tutor is coming up with me 4th of july weekend, thought you might want to meet him

    ReplyDelete
  2. all you could do is drive, your GF would kill me if i let you participate :) jk


    anyone need a tutor??

    heheheh i'm so evil, i love it!

    ReplyDelete