5.17.2005

ok i promised a physics update..

why couldn't our phys teacher at KU grade like this teacher i have at OCC, 87+ is an A, 65 is a C... I COULD OF PASSED WITH A C!! grrrrr....

i am doing much better this time around, i actually understand it alot better... who would've thought??


anyway these lyrics are stuck in my head

" Cause the feeling that I feel within
No other man would ever make me feel so right
Its nice to smile when I get your phone call at night
But I'd rather have you here with me, right next to me
I miss the way you hold me tight"

"seven years later he works as a waiter
She married a trucker and he's never there
the story never changes, just the names and faces
like Tommy and Gina they're living on a prayer"

my ideal boy would do these things...
-love me unconditionally, cuz face it, i do stupid things sometimes
-care about me more that just to get in my pants
-make me feel pretty and sexy, not fat and ugly
-and someone i can do the same for...

anybody up for it??

1 comment:

  1. do i fit that ideal boy description?

    ReplyDelete