5.04.2005

5 things that i need to do more often
1. update this on a regular basis
2. just write in general
3. organize things (aka write lists)
4. be around people that like me for who i am
5. be myself

anyhoo, so whats new with all you people? i'm going to try and update this at least 3 times a week. lets see how that goes...

my class at OCC starts monday, i'm kinda nervous though. even at kettering, i at least knew people in the school, and i had a chance to meet people from my classes before they started (as in Jason) as long as i pass though, i'll be happy!

i saw Sin City a few weeks ago and i just saw Hitch hiker's guide to the galaxy on monday. I have read the 4-part trilogy (and yes i said that right) and loved it, so the movie was awesome too!

we just got DSL, well technically we've had it for a week, but it finally started working monday. all i can say is YAY!!!!

but yah...

things are a little complicated right now...im starting to go back to my old ways of worrying about all the little things (especially the insignificant details and things that i have no control over) then i stress myself out to the point where i either make myself sick, or i can't function.

but enough about me, how are all of you doing? i miss you guys so much, and i havent heard from very many of you either... remember guys, Keep In Touch...

oh and if you happen to come to kettering next term, or if you are already there, you should come visit me in our apartment... it'll be awesome!

miss you guys, give me a call, drop me an email, send me an IM do something!

miss you tons..

kk

No comments:

Post a Comment