3.09.2005

so i finally got my laptop back, stress the finally. for those of you who didn't know, my laptop had an accident involving flowers i got for valentines day and a not so sturdy plastic cup. needless to say i've been without a computer for three weeks and it has been driving me crazy!!! they had to replace and reformat my hard drive, so i lost EVERYTHING which is also a bummer, cuz a lot of those pictures i can't replace... same with my music and papers, and all that crap. BUT AT LEAST IT'S BACK!!!

i am insanely happy today for some reason, maybe because i am officially pursuing a dual degree in industrial and mechanical engineering now. (who'd of thought i'd be happy about MORE school??)

im so happy, but i hate being sick. everyone needs to call me, i miss you guys...

love you,
kk

No comments:

Post a Comment