12.01.2004

today has been full of grrrs....

grrrrrrr....

First my boss was supposed to leave me a schedule so i know which days i have to work 4pm-12:30pm, which days to work 10pm-6:30am, and which days to work my normal time 6:30am-3 pm...but she didn't...grrr

then the power goes out when i am in the middle of working on something, which i of course forgot to save...grrrr...not all the power though, just half of my office...grrrrr.

then i called to get service for our plot copier, but the number's out of service ... grrrrrrrrrrr.... erg...

lastly, i feel like throwing up, i'd blame 'rango for getting me sick, but i only hung out with him yesterday, so its too soon to be sick...double grrrr....

but my big boss did buy us all pizza....yay...not grrr...yay!

what else is going to happen?

No comments:

Post a Comment