5.10.2002

i guess that i thought ever thing was so screwed up was because everything is changing...and i don't like it! i miss the wasy things used to be...lets see...me and jesse...we're close...but only sometimes...its not like it used to be...me and joshie...we're closer now...but yet he's not a replacement for jesse...me and mike get along now...thats good...only sometimes i can't help but wonder why he would want to be friends with me...or actually any of them for that matter...how can mike like me? stash too? it just doesn't make sense...at least not to me... i wish that someone could explain it...but someho, i doubt anyone can...and then me and manda...i love her to death...she's my best friend...but sometimes..there are just things thati can't tell her, simply because she wouldn't understand.. sometimes i think no one will...but not always... and then i talk to stash about somethings...but i know that alot of the time...it just either upsets him, makes him mad, or he doesn't fully realize it either...and rachel...ever since all that stuff happened before she still doesn't fully trust me...and a lot of the time i doubt she ever will...but hey i can live with that...later y'all...goto my mboard and tell me what you think about all this...

No comments:

Post a Comment