1.24.2002

hi!..whats up? i am working (supposedly) on my adobe cd cover thingy....only im not...everyone else is going to pine knob on tuesday...not me of course tough...atually i haven't been invited officially...not that i could go anyway, i have my class...and maybe i'll go hang out with stash afterwards...oh yah speaking of stash...i finally went to his house yesterday...i was there for about 2 hours or something like that, and then we went back to my house for another hour and a half...it was so funny though...we were sitting on his couch in the basement watchng cartoons...he had his arm around me and i had my head on his stomach, and guess who walks in...? his neighbor and friend...Greg! so they start talking, im just stting there pretending i wasn't there...and then greg was like "well i can see you're a little distracted right now..." so he went and played on stash's computer...oh well...oh and his litle brother was fighting with his mom...heard a lot of f words, all in a row too...and then when he drove me home, he found out that his little brother zach wrote something perverted on his car window...but he rolled down the window and wouldn't let me see so you know it wasn't cool...oh well...see all you guys later...love ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment